Why can’t I upload a product to Amazon?
There are so many errors with the new Amazon account. This article will compile all the errors that we have found and show how to fix them.
* To make it easy, I recommend that you first try listing a product on your account manually. If you can list it manually, the system will normally be able to upload a product to your account as well.
** You can test publishing a product to Amazon using the “TEST POST” button under the Amazon setting box in the menu (Stores > Store Connect).
- Amazon must approve your brand before you can use it to list products. Brands should be registered through Brand Registry, but if your brand is not eligible for Brand Registry you can obtain an exception by contacting Seller Support and mentioning error code #5665.
- Missing Attributes standard_product_id. SKU [XXXXXXXX] doesn't match any ASINs. Make sure that all standard product ids (such as UPC, ISBN, EAN, or JAN codes) are correct.
For this error, if you haven’t received a GTIN Exemption from Amazon, you should get it first or add UPC code to PODTurbo (Menu Product > Add UPC) and try again.
Please make sure to apply for these categories:
- Home and Garden
If you already got a GTIN Exemption, try disconnecting Amazon from PODTurbo and reconnect it again using “Generic” as a shop name.
If you already got a GTIN Exemption with your brand name but you haven’t registered for the Brand Registry, you have to reapply the GTIN Exemption with the “Generic” brand name and reconnect Amazon to PODTurbo.
Please make sure to tick “Amazon UPC Exemption Enabled” in the menu “Stores > Store Setting” if you have already received the GTIN Exemption.
- The “Shipping-Template” (Migrated Template) field contains an invalid value.
For this error, you have to setup the migrated template in your Amazon account first. Please check this guide on how to create the shipping template on Amazon - https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html?itemID=G201834090&language=en_US
- We could not access media at URL [URL]. The download request timed out. Ensure that the URL is correct and the media is publicly accessible.
This problem is usually caused by Amazon S3 or the server where we keep all of the image files. The easiest way to fix this is to click “Retry” to upload the product again in PODTurbo. (Menu Published > Recent Published Products)